Furahia means “happiness” en suajili
Development of humanitarian cooperation by the Tanzanian Milimanipark Project foundation, which through soccer and sports educates and takes children out of the streets, drugs and dehumanization.
Location and date
Mto Wa Mbu, Tanzania.
Tangent region to Lake Manyara, National Park of Tanzania, whose population lives on fishing, banana plantations and tourism.
- Supply the team with sports equipment for the next six months.
- Hold sports meetings and talks with coaches.
- Collaborate in the educational sector
- Encourage team unity by handing out a grupal trophy.
- Put Mto Wa Mbu on the map.
How do we do it?
Contributing with lunch for all the children and trainers, managing to feed more than 35 people with a source of protein, carbohydrates and fruits, in this pandemic moment where it is difficult for a family to achieve the three daily meals for every member in a town that depends on tourism.